The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Chamber

Apocalypse85

Question

I'v been looking for the split chamber mod for my Paris, but i just cant find it. i know it is a random reward from t3 corpus endless def missions, so i'v been on Olympus, Mars constantly but it wont appear. if any of you guys know the best place or the easiest place to farm for it, plz let me know

Thnx :D

8 answers to this question

I'v been looking for the split chamber mod for my Paris, but i just cant find it. i know it is a random reward from t3 corpus endless def missions, so i'v been on Olympus, Mars constantly but it wont appear. if any of you guys know the best place or the easiest place to farm for it, plz let me know

Olympus, Mars isn't a T3 corpus defense mission. It's T1 or possibly T2.

You're looking for Outer Terminus or Narcissus, on Pluto.

Do a few high level defences on Pluto or Eris, you will soon get it if you take the defences to wave 30 or 40 it's sometimes offered as an exit reward. I think I have around 10 of them. For the rifle and the same for the Pistol (Barrel Diffusion). I did not get any of them on Void runs.

Edited by DaveC

After resetting my account it took me 180 hours of play to get split chamber, further as it is a V polarity mod it is grineer that have a higher chance to drop this mod not corpus (wiki mentions t3 corpus which is wrong, any mod with a bar - has a higher chance to drop from corpus). I eventually got mine farming kappa, although it does have a chance to drop from any mob in any zone, some clan mates have had quite a few from the void although I have not.

Edited by HexCaliber

After resetting my account it took me 180 hours of play to get split chamber, further as it is a V polarity mod it is grineer that have a higher chance to drop this mod not corpus (wiki mentions t3 corpus which is wrong, any mod with a bar - has a higher chance to drop from corpus). I eventually got mine farming kappa, although it does have a chance to drop from any mob in any zone, some clan mates have had quite a few from the void although I have not.

The polarity affinity only applies to mods dropped from killing mobs.  (And that's assuming that the drop tables even have such an affinity any more.)

Split Chamber is one of the potential end-of-mission rewards from Corpus defense missions.