Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridge Racer Driftopia

Vilemyre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OouTQJv3myM

So bugbear and namco are making a free to play Ridge Racer game similar to unbounded. I decided to record a little gameplay of its current state for people to give their opinions on the game.

Its in beta so a few things are bound to change.

Right now you race and repair your car with repair kits. You can win better cars in challenge events and timed events but you can also lose cars if you cannot repair them.

The gameplay shows the Crimson TT in action along with everything else including the drifting and destruction just like unbounded had.

Feel free to post your opinions on this game.

If you wanna take part in the beta you can sign up here. http://www.ridgeracerdriftopia.com

Edited by Palkora

Right now you race and repair your car with repair kits. You can win better cars in challenge events and timed events but you can also lose cars if you cannot repair them.

Meh, that made me actually instantly lose the interest into that game.

I may check it out anyways, though.

Maybe the repair kits are actually easy to get.

Meh, that made me actually instantly lose the interest into that game.

I may check it out anyways, though.

Maybe the repair kits are actually easy to get.

You get 50 free every 24 hours along with 3 starter cars you get at the beginning in that pack so that is around 65 kits a day. Plus the first few cars are cheap to repair, actually they slashed the prices down after they realized 20 per mythic car was too much. Now 8 per mythic and common cars are 5 a repair.

Mythics also sell for 20 kits and some are pretty hard to control so its worth selling them.

So its easy to keep up a steady amount of repair kits. They might ditch that system eventually since I think not many people like it.

Edited by Palkora

You get 50 free every 24 hours along with 3 starter cars you get at the beginning in that pack so that is around 65 kits a day. Plus the first few cars are cheap to repair, actually they slashed the prices down after they realized 20 per mythic car was too much. Now 8 per mythic and common cars are 5 a repair.

Mythics also sell for 20 kits and some are pretty hard to control so its worth selling them.

So its easy to keep up a steady amount of repair kits. They might ditch that system eventually since I think not many people like it.

Ah, that actually sounds great. Thanks for making this thread.

I might test this game later.

Oh by the way. Everything is free currently. As in you can buy stuff in the store for nothing.

It won't take money out of your steam wallet tried it with a blank wallet and it works. Seems the devs even stated it on the bugbear forums.

Edited by Palkora