Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom - Illusion Warframe

Armillary

This warframe specializes in tactics that cause general panic, and a variety of ghost-themed disasters. The general idea was crowd control and abilities that would scale well into the more advanced missions. 

Physical Description: The chassis and helmet design is somewhat slim, designed after a skeleton but not too obvious. I'll try to post a concept or render if people are interested.

Stats:

To be edited in

Geist (Wisp?): Similar to loki's decoy - only with the opposite effect. Immediately disrupts the general vicinity, may be useful for losing a tailing force or breaking up a group that would otherwise but much more of a threat together (ie a large group of corpus near a shield osprey). This illusion appears as a ghostly orb and can "follow" an enemy if one is targeted when you place it. Cost: 25

Whisper: Create a disturbance, this ability will make enemies move from the immediate area without alerting them. Cost:25

Presence: The tenno is transferred out of their body and can use powers without being seen or heard by those in the immediate vicinity. Their body is still vulnerable and any hit will cancel the ability. While in this form they cannot interact by normal means, unable to pick up items or attack directly. Direct contact with an enemy causes panic which can be good or bad depending on how far you are from your target. This is useful for stealth play but might be skipped for defense and farming. Cost: 75

Seance: Summons a number of wisp like entities that wreck general havok on everything. Each one can cause panic and will latch on to an enemy. They will then drain the enemies health, and should the enemy in question lose all their heath they will become a wisp. Multiple wisps can attach to one enemy, they ignore shields but not armor (entirely) making them less useful against bosses unless they happen to be smothered by weak minions. Cost: 100

Alternatives and other ideas - 

Ghastly Cloak: Any enemy sighting the tenno becomes panicked, status effects are reduced.

Undertaker: Convert an enemy into a permanent (until the mission ends or it gets killed) wisp that will attack other minor enemies.

Vilify: Turn every enemy in the room against the enemy you've targeted. The enemy will cause panic and take precedence over you for a certain amount of time.

Deathly Stare: Radial ability that stops all enemies. For a certain amount of time they will not be moved by any attack or condition. When the effect ends all damage is compiled.

I'm thinking of sculpting this one - since no warframe I know of has eyes I'll do a skeleton look for the body but I think the head would be sort of a blank slate with an ethereal energy pattern and a skull-icon were the right eye would be. The form factor will be sort of medium, I liked the idea of a cloak but it wouldn't fit well with the other designs.