Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a "Repeat" button for MR practice plz ?

DAEMONUS

It's a real drag to have to load out and back in to the practice area instead of having a button to just restart it without having to go through all the loading screens again and again.
It makes practice boring and kind of tiresome.

Would you guys consider adding two options for "repeat" and "exit" ?

Thank you :)

I think it's part of the problem stemming from this game being made for consoles, with their tiny amounts of RAM.  The game is a 64 bit executable, and I do have 32GB of RAM in my PC (not shared with my GPU, like how a console is built), but it only ever uses a fraction of what's available (task manager is showing 3 million bytes right now, while the in-game display shows 1.4k MB).  There's no reason all of the data for the most likely destinations couldn't already be in RAM in case I decide to go from, eg. my orbiter to a relay, or from there to the simulacrum (and any of the MR tests based on it).  This game has far too many loading screens, when many of the systems it runs on have sufficient resources that there really shouldn't be any.

I shouldn't have to move my game install onto a ramdisk to get the benefits of having geometry and texture data that the GPU needs pulled in quickly from RAM, instead of an HDD or SSD.  Just give us a slider to cap the amount of RAM that the game can use as a data cache, in case we want to run other programs at the same time.

4 hours ago, polarity said:

I think it's part of the problem stemming from this game being made for consoles, with their tiny amounts of RAM.  The game is a 64 bit executable, and I do have 32GB of RAM in my PC (not shared with my GPU, like how a console is built), but it only ever uses a fraction of what's available (task manager is showing 3 million bytes right now, while the in-game display shows 1.4k MB).  There's no reason all of the data for the most likely destinations couldn't already be in RAM in case I decide to go from, eg. my orbiter to a relay, or from there to the simulacrum (and any of the MR tests based on it).  This game has far too many loading screens, when many of the systems it runs on have sufficient resources that there really shouldn't be any.

I shouldn't have to move my game install onto a ramdisk to get the benefits of having geometry and texture data that the GPU needs pulled in quickly from RAM, instead of an HDD or SSD.  Just give us a slider to cap the amount of RAM that the game can use as a data cache, in case we want to run other programs at the same time.

I've encountered little to no problems so far with the game, but this is really annoying.
I wanna jump back into the practice without having to reload the whole level again and again.
It's counter productive xD