Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re Spawn Invulnerability

Overcast29

5 or maybe even 10 second invulnerability, can not attack or receive damage.  Players may cancel effect by attacking.

I'm posting this due to Infested infection clouds killing instantly after re spawn using up all my revive tokens.  Then the idea hit my why isn't this feature in the game?

Please fellow warriors bump this up for our next update!!

Edit: Re spawns will re spawn player into an alternate dimesion allowing them to pass freely through enemies to safety.

Sounds like more work for the devs. If the player isnt allowed to do damage then they should be able to walk through enemies and gain invisibility/invulnerability for a short time. If they are allowed to do damage then they should ONLY gain invulnerability. In either case they should also gain a speed boost in order to gain some distance from where they died.

Edited by Technic235

I would like to see the sentinel protect us for a second or 2 when we revive in solo play. I have lost all 4 revives in 15 seconds and had to start again due to insta killing enemies who spawn camped me. I'm sure they could add something for us that isn't game breaking but stops this silly loss of revives.

Been saying this for a while now so another +1 to another thread.