Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Event

CheeseHasLeafs

Yeah I know there're a ton of suggestions for the next event, but I'd like to offer my own two cents. These are very broad suggestions, because DE knows the game better than I do and I'd hate to gimp them.
(Also, is this the correct subforum?)

1) Make it about the Infested.
We've had a few for the Grineer and two for the Corpus. Why not the Infested? Not to mention they seem like the most threatening faction lore-wise, given that neither the Grineer or the Corpus are a match for them. 

2) Make it... Interesting? 
I myself am not quite sure what I mean. But on basically every event people have complained. It's unavoidable, I guess, but first off there was the 'it's too boring and grindy' for first few, where we were killing Fusion Moas and Grineer Spy Drones. So the devs added another 'layer' in the Fomorian Event where we needed to get Corruptors, and also where we need to get Corpus Void Keys in this current event. But honestly that just makes it grinding within grinding.

I do have to say though, I don't see how else it could be. It's a competitive event and players got to compete in some form or the other, so why not points? And more points is more playing which seems to be more grinding. I dunno, make it like a short campaign or something where there's points hidden all over a level and we got to find them? It'd make it about exploration and we get a sort of story with it, which I think is more interesting than killing one thing over and over again. 

3) Advance the lore
Give us tidbits on the lore in the event description, and more lore when we're done. People've been asking for a while now, and I think events are great for lore. So far all I've learned of lore in this event is that the Corpus can go into the Void. 

I might add more to this post i guess, if I happen to think of something. For now, good luck with the event! 

I Agree that event about Infested would be fair, but I think that it's hard to came up with something. Infested are practically just mindless virus, their only goal is to spread.
The motivation for this event could be 2 things:
1) Infested just started to spread faster and Corpus or Grineer are getting their &#! handed to them and they need our help.

2) Corpus or Grineer tried to use Infested as weapon and they succeeded or not and we have to clean up the mess.

But how to make it not so grindy and more interesting, I don't know right now. But you can get some
inspiration from my event idea here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/93131-event-idea/

Edited by Enguzrad