The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Crewmen

Brimir

How original, all "hard-to-kill" units will get "Elite" before their name. Meh.

+1 for them remaining in vanilla missions though.

...why does it matter? game still needs diversity. the label "elite" before its name is such an insignificant matter, plus its most likely going to be named something else anyway so that should literally be your least concern.

They've got a different laser rifle with a sustained beam, too.

I know, I was just saying about their name. Grineer Elite, Corpus Elite... how much time until Infested Elite? Cause I guess infested have ranks too.

I mean ok, Grineers are Elite. Corpus could be something else. Corporal Crewman? Crewman Technician? Alpha Crewman? Maybe Advanced Moa somewhere in the future?

...why does it matter? game still needs diversity. the label "elite" before its name is such an insignificant matter, plus its most likely going to be named something else anyway so that should literally be your least concern.

Since it's such a little thing, they could have changed it into something else. That's just it. Divertisy is also made with small details. Edited by Krotalon

STOP CRYING

They've got a different laser rifle with a sustained beam, too.

Um, yea, I think it's called the flux rifle. You too can wield this awesome piece of technology, all you have to do is get to rank 7 and do the dojo research.

But on OP, yes to keeping the new elites around. Thinking it will probably go down that way, same way fusion moas were introduced. So, cross your fingers and remain in a calm assertive state then you too can be a pack leader.

I wouldn't mind having these guys in smaller amounts on higher level planets. They appear way too much right now though :/

I think these elites should replace current capture targets on higher level capture missions

edit: @above *rank 6

Edited by WhisperByte

I think these elites should replace current capture targets on higher level capture missions

edit: @above *rank 6

If you mean the scouts, then yes, having scouts replace normal capture targets on higher level missions would be pretty awesome :D

I adore these new Elites. The Flux Rifle (and Spectra for the scouts), is a nice change up from the typical pew pew. I'm all for event enemies remaining, except those Eviscerators from Sling-Stone, those guys were evil.

But after this event the tables will have turned: then we can use the same weapon to massacre the Grineer!

I adore these new Elites. The Flux Rifle (and Spectra for the scouts), is a nice change up from the typical pew pew. I'm all for event enemies remaining, except those Eviscerators from Sling-Stone, those guys were evil.

Somehow I really want dem Eviscerators for more "difficulty" and diversity. At another note, currently every faction feels like it consists of target practice, aggressively stupid and potentially annoying target practice, and occasionally a larger, beefier, and definitely annoying target practice. Maybe I'm getting apathetic about everything recently

I support adding these guys to the game as long as they nerf their power a little. Not that their lasers are OP for a late game enemy or anything, but those guys in the Void are only level 20! Imagine how fast a level 60+ elite will kill you. You'll blink and see revive upon opening your eyes again. Thankfully their glass cannons, so that seems to be their only balancing quality.

As for Eviscerators, I get the feeling they're going to make a comeback in the settlement maps.

EDIT: It'd be cool if all capture missions were updated to have more capable targets like the scouts, though maybe less bullet spongy (they just EAT 30 rounds of maxed damage Sobek ammo...at point blank range).

Edited by Paradoxbomb