Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo spawn room suggestion(dojo feedback)

Alcatraz

Hello,

With the new changes we have seen to our Dojo's with the last update on Thursday. Most of us have had time to look around and redecorate our dojos a good bit.

• The special effects are pretty epic right? They can't be resized sadly. Everything but these special effects can be resized.
  • So much more decoration capacity and it's truly awesome for those old tileset 1.0 rooms, and new rooms alike.
  • In dojo Arsenal and navigation is a Dev send, like omg we're all bursting with joy.

Now the suggestion for further greatness, or awesome dojo changes; spawns. Spawn has usually been kept to clan halls far as I remember, and never really been a need for anything different until Observatory got the arsenal and navigation placed in it. It doesn't count as a room you can set spawn to and I know if allowed, players who are doing missions from their dojos and changing loadouts from the new and fancier dojo, would be thrilled to have Observatory be able to be used as spawn room.

So in the short, enable the Observatory as a spawn setable room.

I agreed with you, with all the new changes and now more letting us use the observatory as place where we can do our missions and changing loadouts. It would be beneficial to let us set spawn at Observatory, what do we use the dojo for?, I mean mostly for trades and research but with that option  enabling us to set spawn there it would be fun for us to use the dojo more often and stay all together and it would bring all the community more closer than before I would say. It would be thrilled to see that happen.