Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decoration Positioning

Schoy

It's been years since we've had some dojo additions, with this new content and positioning overhaul we're able to place new things and make the dojo, our clan home, look even better.
But coming with this new position overhaul my clan has experienced some slight problems/annoyances. here I'm going to list them and if theres any solutions please let me know.

1. The corner you can rotate is usually restricted to one corner. This needs to be released and we should be able to toggle which corner we want to rotate from at will.

2. Decorations need to stay where they are currently placed when changing camera angles, and not jump to a slightly
different position when clicked on to re-edit. 

3. The ascend / Descend function needs to only effect the decoration while editing. 

4. Camera speed needs to have an option to be editable. Even if its basic as Captura, it still would be nice
to have a camera speed for decorating the extremely small details. With this, maybe the decoration wont go out of control as easily.

5. We should be able to move through walls / solid objects in the free roam; its hard to get a normal part right with camera movements. Being restricted by the walls and complete decorations makes this downright abysmal and not even worth placing the decoration. 

6. We can contribute decorations to the clan vault, so why not resources as well? My clan mate is the one who does
the dojo decoration alone and he's usually out of resources, because of this I am usually prompted to enter the dojo, contribute resources, then get out & repeat. It would be nice to have a one time donation for him so my clanmates and I don't have to spend more time than necessary. 

These issues were pretty much the only real issues that I really found that weren't completely small. The update is beautiful and I'd love to see more clan stuff since it's been a very long time since any dojo changes. I'm sorry if these changes have been mentioned in this forum already, or in the wrong section, but I'm just here to spread the thoughts and ideas of my clan, and me. 

Thanks for reading.

As a fashion framer, I absolutely LOVE this update. But the OP is right about these several points.

The new decorations system for Dojo's and the Orbiter are for sure a step up that what we had previously, in fact several SEVERAL steps up, but I have experienced these annoyances first hand, and would dedicate even more time and love to both DE and my Endgame of Warframe if these were edited/fixed.

16 hours ago, Schoy said:

1. The corner you can rotate is usually restricted to one corner. This needs to be released and we should be able to toggle which corner we want to rotate from at will.

Or just make them rotate from center.It is a lot easier for placing too.Dont know why they put that on those catwalks.

4. Camera speed needs to have an option to be editable. Even if its basic as Captura, it still would be nice
to have a camera speed for decorating the extremely small details. With this, maybe the decoration wont go out of control as easily.

Gaming mouse is the best solution with changable dps on touch of a button and you also have cursor speed settings in options if you don't own mouse with changable dps

6. We can contribute decorations to the clan vault, so why not resources as well? My clan mate is the one who does
the dojo decoration alone and he's usually out of resources, because of this I am usually prompted to enter the dojo, contribute resources, then get out & repeat. It would be nice to have a one time donation for him so my clanmates and I don't have to spend more time than necessary. 

Much needed.And let me add that it would be great if we could see ongoing projects that need funding from treasury post and donate resources directly from there.It would be a lot easier than chasing them thru whole dojo.

Edited by RistN