Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Containers or explosive casks not working as intended on Jupiter

Serdinor_Darkrose

What I'm referring to is this room, it can spawn on Jupiter at the starting area of a mission
3GXSbEE.jpg

and you can access it from either of these two spots.

0IfCal4.jpg
SDgkoJu.jpg

Now this room has a few caches and some objects that have the sprite of a corpus explosive cask/barrel, however they do not explode. They are near the caches as well. Opening the cache next to them will break them automatically (there will be damage listed on them even though you just opened a cache) and you can hit them afterwards with damage still be shown to occur even though there's nothing there (this can happen for a few seconds after they break). Now if you walk onto one of them this will happen:

LvNdXaz.jpg
J1VHWyK.jpg

In one picture I am running and in the other I'm standing still. They start producing those sparks that have no actual purpose besides the visual and sound effect. Attacking the cask will deal damage to multiple parts of it (basically it seems like the damage gets spread all over the object rather than in one spot and it's probably also affected by status procs). These also drop nothing when destroyed. Now whether or not this is meant to be a container like in other secret rooms but has a glitched code or an explosive cask/barrel that fails to detonate I have no means of knowing. In any case I'll drop this here and maybe someone from DE can look into it (if you do and if possible please let me know what was happening to the object, I'm always interested in such things).

Edit: re-checked the area, something extra to add is that those objects are not scanabe and also they don't have a name when you attempt to scan them.

Edited by Serdinor_Darkrose
(extra info)