Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lol@event Grind

Brimir

I complain about everything, but even I managed to get 100 points in about three hours.  Team up with people - You only need 7-8 keys each with four people doing it.

I CAN'T team up.

My friend's list doesn't work - everyone is Offline.

Seems like you have a much bigger problem than the grind, then.  I'd recommend heading over to the tech forums and figuring out the problem with your networking/friendslist rather than complain that grinding things out solo takes too long.  It's a bit like trying to play baseball with a broken arm then complaining that the pitcher is throwing too fast for you to hit the ball.  Sure he could slow his pitching down but that's not going to solve the problem of you having a broken arm, a problem that's going to continue to plague you until you address it.

Edited by Trylobyte

about foum elitism: nothing wrong with it, he cries about the solo grind but it's clear that there are workarounds and shortcuts, people manage to get 500 pts in 1-2 days because they team up, simple as it is.

his problem isn't the grind it's a tech problem, raging about grind because his tech doesn't work is wrong and bullS#&$.

his rant should go to

the tech only he shouldnt just rant about the event since the event didnt do much wrong. (leeching is possible which is bullS#&$ also that you can't change host as a keyholder also sucks some people are terrible hosts, that actually is event related and something like that is totally legit to rant about, but not tech)

and about your tech problem.

there are some workarounds sure its terrible with strict nat etc and they will have to fix that when the ps4 launches but right now you have to try some stuff, change router, use hamachi, use tunngle, use any vpn systems etc.

about foum elitism: nothing wrong with it, he cries about the solo grind but it's clear that there are workarounds and shortcuts, people manage to get 500 pts in 1-2 days because they team up, simple as it is.

his problem isn't the grind it's a tech problem, raging about grind because his tech doesn't work is wrong and bullS#&$.

his rant should go to

the tech only he shouldnt just rant about the event since the event didnt do much wrong. (leeching is possible which is bullS#&$ also that you can't change host as a keyholder also sucks some people are terrible hosts, that actually is event related and something like that is totally legit to rant about, but not tech)

and about your tech problem.

there are some workarounds sure its terrible with strict nat etc and they will have to fix that when the ps4 launches but right now you have to try some stuff, change router, use hamachi, use tunngle, use any vpn systems etc.

Moron...