Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback For This Event

jwolfcalibur

Love the length and idea of this event DE but I'm sure people will agree with me that this event isn't very good when it comes to the co-op aspects. Due to connection issues, I tend to play solo because I usually have problems getting my friends and I to play together. So managing to get into a squad is a problem.

If the event structure was similar to the fomorian event where we could just drop in and not having to go into the void, this event would be so much better. Plus 100 points seems unachievable with this problem.

I cant relate to your problem but i agree with the fact that the 100 point goal is extremely difficult for a solo player. But on the other hand it is a community event so its expected for you to play with others.

Filling the global bar counts as corporative. Having 3-4 crewmen spawn only when a group is present is absurd. It not difficult it might actual be impossible because a lot of the mission that drop parts take more than 10 minutes each and the event would be finished before a solo person could get 100.

Edited by LazyKnight