Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Awesome And I Don't Know Why!

Hameln

I been playing Warframe for awhile with all lowest setting, 800x600 res on a Intel HD Graphic laptop.

But I notice just now that "I can use Anti-aliasing" with this poor IGP, and no FPS drop at all.

It never happen before, with any game, modded driver versions or 3rd party tools.

Does anyone know what kind of anti-aliasing this game use, or can I somehow take advantage of this to use it on another game too?

Although I can't really answer your question, I would advise you to be carefull while playing heavy games with an Intel HD. I used to play games on my laptop which has an Intel HD and although it didn't showed performance issues it ended dead in less than two years without even giving the slightest warning. Again, sorry if I didn't answered your question but just wanted to share my experience.

I once had a very old Gericom-laptop and played some games on it. When i tried newer games the graphics card just overheated without a warning and died off. What i am trying to say is, that you should be carefull with old graphiccards and new games. They don't like each other that much.

Maybe this is a good chance to buy a new Pc?