Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useless Mods

Kickboxing_Banana

I don't account for spamming ammo packs when I build a weapon becuase going through the menus to buy 1 pack at a time is a hassle.  I only use ammo packs in dire situations because I don't build my weapons so inefficient I have to nom packs like I do gummy bears.

Edit: Either way, Spree, much like Acrobat, is basically useless unless you're just messing around.

Edited by MeteorKing

Ammo packs dafuq i have been playing for more then 4 months and i have never used any ammo packs or anything. Why? Because i never needed them.

So there is better use for ammo then blowing it into the wind.

Which one? Letting the enemy show it right in your ♥♥♥ because you was not able to shoot them fast enough? Elemental damage renders in 1 (one) point of damage any further level 50. I undug my convulsion for pistol only because I crafted Twin wipers and leveling it on corpus way easier than grineer. Guess what happened when I threw HS and No return on them?

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

Hi, I'm an elemental resistance mod, and I think Shocking Touch is pretty swell.

All seriousness aside, there are plenty of mods that need buffing.

You're talking 'bout diamond skin and warm coat, huh? It's pretty useful mods! I've maxed my metal auger fusioning it!

Shotgun Spazz.  Accelerated Blast exists and I cant imagine a reson  you would need more fire rate that what AB gives.

Fast Deflection.  Fortitude exists and 20% chance to resist is worth the 10% less recharge rate.

Quick Rest.  I guess it could be useful, but I don't really see why you would need it when stamina recharges to full in about 1 second.

Thunderbolt.  Only mod capable of actually reducing your dps.  Nerfed to the ground and terrible on anything past level 30.

Blunderbuss/Ravage.  Currently no shotguns with decent enough crit chance to use this.  Wiki says strun is at 7.5% so Blunderbuss would give each pellet a 14.25% chance to crit.  Not worth it.

From everything I read on this post i had to comment on the Shotgun Spazz thing. Load up your Sobek and put both haste mods on. Go find anything that is considered hard to kill. A boss etc. Press mouse 1 and try not to piss yourself laughing as the Sobek makes your day.