Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cant Get Warframe To Run Off My Nvidea Graphics Card Over My Integrated?

TrollErryday

Question

I tried making it my preffered graphics card, made no difference, while playing warframe I still get lag while my nivdea is under 0% load... while my integrated goes over 86c

I tried disabling my integrated GPU... which disables my nvidea for some reason and keeps my integrated working? my brother said my computer was $&*&*#(%&...

for the first month of warframe I was getting no lag or anything.. so im assuming along the way it switched for some reason...

12 answers to this question

Did you set Warframe to run with Nvidia? If yes, and you still play with integrated graphics then the only thing I can think of besides GPU malfunction is that your Nvidia Card needs a driver update. I really never experienced this. Only on very old games which my GPU doesn't see the need to run them and instead let's them run with integrated graphics.

Did you set Warframe to run with Nvidia? If yes, and you still play with integrated graphics then the only thing I can think of besides GPU malfunction is that your Nvidia Card needs a driver update. I really never experienced this. Only on very old games which my GPU doesn't see the need to run them and instead let's them run with integrated graphics.

it lags to hell... the drivers fully up to date... and its set to my preferred graphics specifally for the program, and under the global preffered

Yeah like J.C.Santos said, try updating your drivers

Also, some laptops (like mine) need to be plugged into a power source to have their graphics card enabled, even if you've set it otherwise

Edited by Ezard

Yeah like J.C.Santos said, try updating your drivers

Also, some laptops (like mine) need to be plugged into a power source to have their graphics card enabled, even if you've set it otherwise

its always plugged in, i tried changing power settings to maximum performance and everything didn't change anything

That's quite strange. I've been messing with my Nvidia controls for the past month and I never came across such an issue. I'm afraid the only solution is just ask for help on the store you bought the laptop. Sometimes it's for the best.

ugh but i hate best buy support.

ugh but i hate best buy support.

I don't have any experience with that store but I learned that in these case the best is just to ask in person. You will end up going through your settings and mess up everything even more. I know it's a pain but it's for the best. Just ask, maybe the solution is much more simple than you think.