Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ludicrous Drop Rate Of Systems Across All Warframes.

Dawnline

Edit: Had wierd bug earlier. Killed boss and picked up some prints that came out as: *****-*****-*****

Afaik, this is caused by the host's language settings.  If they're using a Cyrillic alphabet and you're not.  It doesn't affect what you actually get, you just can't tell what it was until you check your inventory.

I could be wrong tho.

Systems are phased out of the game, I am sure of it. Probably not intentional, though.I've farmed for both Ember and Frost for hours today and I've gotten almost exclusively Chassi Blueprints (with the odd Helmet Blueprint here and there) but not a single System Blueprint.

Whatever 1 you changed to a 0 in your code, please change it back, devs. :3

Edited by Brimir

agreed no system bps at all from trinity boss and also frost boss. here got stuck in ash system after recent patch

Have been trying to get Trinity System BP for ages. Getting nothing, not even helmet or chassis.

Also, haven't seen a sniff of a Banshee BP in days either, although was getting regular chassis drops before latest patch. NOTE: Just chassis drops, no helmets or systems either.

Funny thing is that I now have a coupel of alert helmets for chassis that I dont even have all the parts for!

Edited by NotsoevilDM

Lemme guess, you got all the BPs before Friday's patch, right?

Nope, got the 2 BPs for Rhino and 1 for Mag on Saturday Morning.

Did a xini with a friend who needed Banshee and the Helmet dropped 1st time. I hate him now as it took me about a hundred runs to get one.

Edited by Silvershadow66

Nope, got the 2 BPs for Rhino and 1 for Mag on Saturday Morning.

Did a xini with a friend who needed Banshee and the Helmet dropped 1st time. I hate him now as it took me about a hundred runs to get one.

Instead, think of the friend as a lucky charm who helped you get blessed by the RNGod.