Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage and void fissures

Inanegrain62

Throughout the void fissures, I've noticed a sheer lack of enemies spawning or giving off reactant in sabotage missions, which leads to long hunts through the tileset, mostly on mars and corpus tilesets, grineer galleon ship's? Never had the lack of enemies yet as they have caches probably causing them to continue flowing in.

On corpus ice planet tileset, I end up having to back track a lot to find enemies, same issue in mars. It's a noticeable issue and doesn't need genocide to roam too quick besides galleons as they don't run out of enemies quickly or go dry. 

It's been a issue for quite some time along with how Neo fissures... lack variety or its variety being incredibly tedious as Uranus is the main mission for void fissures, tedious with enemies in cover far from a point, while the void seems oddly rare for a void fissure.

Back to sabotage itself, I'd suggest simply giving it the same drop rates extermination has as it feels quick, or in fact, give all void fissures the same drop rates as extermination to give late comers a chance in defense missions. The other more normal fix would be to give it an actual constant flow of enemies just like spy and capture missions.