Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Source Drop Rate Increased & Mod Drop Rate Decreased ?

TeknolojiGezgini

Shortage of mods? I beg to differ... I can't count how many Ammo Drum, Reach... uh.. that's it, mods I've gotten since this event started. Maybe a warframe ability once in a while, but Ammo Drum and Reach just seem to drop so often its not even funny. Actually, I don't think I've seen a fusion core so far yet, and I used to get quite a few of them.

Shortage of mods? I beg to differ... I can't count how many Ammo Drum, Reach... uh.. that's it, mods I've gotten since this event started. Maybe a warframe ability once in a while, but Ammo Drum and Reach just seem to drop so often its not even funny. Actually, I don't think I've seen a fusion core so far yet, and I used to get quite a few of them.

Its not a shortage of mods, its a shortage of fusion power. Before having farmed around 100 mods there would be enough variety and fusion cores in that 100 to make a difference when fusing things. That isnt as much the case anymore

since this event has started I have had 42 reach mods, I even tried transmuting 4 of them only to receive another reach mod >...> 

This is pretty rediculous honestly. I love how many Neurodes I'm FINALLY getting but, like, I would go back to the old resource system for the lovely Serration, Hellfire, ect. mods, and FUSION CORES. None of this Slash Dash, Rhino Charge, Ammo Drum, and Reach bullcrap. Atleast Reach has a V polarity. Might bump up a high level Serration a pixel or two for 10 of them. I have only encountered ONE Common 3 Fusion Core which was the ONLY Fusion Core I've seen and I've been farming this new event like a mofo.

Atleast I have a huge stockpile of Common 3's, just wish I could get some of the Uncommon 5's again. :C