Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar System Problem

DeathByTeaCup

so i like the change and all.. and i could agree with moving some of the levels around within the planet, but omfg can they STOP changing it.. i finally get it memorized where each map i need to farm and then BAM its changed again.. this is either the 3rd or the 4th time they have moved around the levels.

on saturn where the boss was is now a different level and i have clicked on ruk so many times now that its a habit and i keep ending up on some ext mission!! well either way: DE if u have to change the levels around then plz get the best map down per planet and stick with it!!!

you dont have to memorize the entire system map , just key planets and mission names thats all not like your gonna go threw every mission and hoping to remember them for future importance

NOO off course not , remember a couple of missions names that are needed for what you must get , defense missions , farming missions , mod hunting missions , etc etc

boss missions you should easily recognize and tell straight away they are boss missions

Edited by DiBBz