Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Mods To Slap On Ogris?

Expedience

Question

I just got this bad boy yesterday and I've been sending rocket strikes from above on Grineer/Corpus/what have you, and enjoying every second of using it.

I'm just wondering if there's a threshold to damage effectiveness that would make some mods redundant.

I have a potato installed, no forma yet, though I plan to add a V polarity sooner or later. Current mods are Serration (10), Cryo Rounds (9), Piercing Hit (9) and Speed Trigger (9). Planning to add Split chamber once it goes up enough, but I'm wondering if there are any other mods I should add.

4 answers to this question

Remove speed trigger and add maxed split chamber as soon as you can, unless speed trigger is doubling your fire rate (which it isn't. it might even be better to add a lower piecing hit now, so you can remove speed trigger and add a maxed out split chamber.

Remove speed trigger and add maxed split chamber as soon as you can, unless speed trigger is doubling your fire rate (which it isn't. it might even be better to add a lower piecing hit now, so you can remove speed trigger and add a maxed out split chamber.

does slightly more than double his fire rate :P cuts the charge by 60% so he is fine either way, Multishot is lovely though so get some forma on it when you can ;3

Speed trigger is far better than multishot if you can only take one, as a single rocket will take out any non-heavies anyways, and the second rocket is pointless.

Without Forma:

Serration 10

Speed Trigger 9

Piercing Hit 9

Hellfire 11

Stormbringer 11

Wildfire 9

Fast Hands 2

Will give you the best DPS. Swap Wildfire or Hellfire with Cryo Rounds against Corpus/Grineer.

Edited by Darzk