The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tricks To Cheaper/faster Modding?

UnholyPerfection

G'day guy,

Finally got my Rhino building (After making a Thrak helm and finding out you can't build with that >.<) as well as my Deathcube, so now it's time to level up these mods :D

I have started with my rifle Serration mod which I now have to +75% damage but I'm finding that now it takes copious amounts of mods and credits to level up.

Is this just the way it is at the higher levels or should I be fusing specific mods to get better value from them?

Is there any other tricks and tips when it comes to maxing out mods?

Thank you for any help :)

Edited by UnholyPerfection

G'day guy,

Finally got my Rhino building (After making a Thrak helm and finding out you can't build with that >.<) as well as my Deathcube, so now it's time to level up these mods :D

I have started with my rifle Serration mod which I now have to +75% damage but I'm finding that now it takes copious amounts of mods and credits to level up.

Is this just the way it is at the higher levels or should I be fusing specific mods to get better value from them?

Is there any other tricks and tips when it comes to maxing out mods?

Thank you for any help :)

Couldnt read this... posted so i could.

and there is not trick. you farm farm farm farm your &amp;#&#33; off XD i have serration to 12 and dont know how people go past that, i also have hornet strike up to 12, yet again that was probably over 1000 mods. not easy tenno, stay with us :o

Edited by AlienTetris

On 2013-08-12 at 1:42 AM, EetNotErn said:

More people might be able to respond to help you if you didn't post gray text on dark gray background. Y U DO DAT??!

Press Ctrl + A... -_-

Edit:

Anyway, no there is no trick, I used like 600 mods, 300 reactors, and 600k credits to upgrade hornet strike from uncommon 9 to 10.

Edited by Kripnex

More people might be able to respond to help you if you didn't post gray text on dark gray background. Y U DO DAT??!

I'm not sure why it did that, I didn't select any colour just posted. I even tried to change it to white (See the edit) and it didn't change? :P

Anyway some disappointing feedback lol looks like just a major grind.