Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrolyst RNGeenie too opressive?

HavokDeathwalker

For multiple runs I've noticed the Hydrolyst seems to be targeting players with it's "random" bolts of lightning. All too often, I've ducked into void mode to dodge a bolt, only to have 2-4 waiting for me as soon as I leave it. I can understand bolts making an effort to target players (if that is indeed the case) but, for multiple bolts to hit in the exact same spot in succession, seems a little too much like pure hate targeting. I want to love this fight but, all too often I just end up groaning in misery as I get zapped back to my Warframe immediately after dodging a bolt or, worse, immediately after exiting my Warframe.

Now, I'm by no means a professional, and maybe some of the hardcore multi-caps per night runners have figured out something I haven't but, these are just my observations thus far. Hydrolyst is beginning to seem like he's flat out hating the players, which is causing the fight to run on longer than necessary. I've captured him plenty of times before and, by all means, correct me if I'm wrong. I'd love some advice on how to deal with this problem.