Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards

DawnBlossom

I enjoy sorties a lot, and I don't really have much against the rarity divisions that are currently set up. The only thing that has always annoyed me is that there are two drops that serve the same purpose:

The anasa sculpture and the 4000 endo drop. 

Why are they both there? It seems really stupid to me that you have two rewards that both do essentially the same thing in the reward rotation for a mission that you can only do once a day.

There are two solutions that come to mind for me:

• Remove the 4K endo reward from the pool and increase the value of an anasa with 4 stars in it to compensate. Perhaps replace it with a greater lens of the player's choice as a drop?
  • Make it so that the tier of the reward is what you roll for in a mission, and which reward within that tier is chosen by the player. This would allow people who don't need endo to get a higher flow of delicious, delicious Kuva. 

What do we think of these suggestions? Any other ideas? Just removing a drop and adjusting percentage chances for the other drops accordingly would be a bit boring, so let's have some more interesting suggestions!

Thanks folks, have a great day!!