Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't login

KadenTempes

Same here, was trying to select a mission and kept saying "failed to create session" decided to reboot the game but now it shows errors that I can't log in I need to check my info. Also the main website does the same thing as well? What's going on?

I just put some decorations in my clan dojo, then I went to the chem lab. I pressed x to open the chem lab menu... nothing happened. I pressed x again... I lock up. Since I keep warframe as a window, I exited it. Even tho warframe was closed, steam still thought I was playing, and continued to think so until i closed steam too. I opened steam and warframe back up, put my password into the login screen.... "Log in failed. Check your info." I payed more attention to my password as i typed it again... "Log in failed. Check your info." Well then time to reset my password. I'm taken to the website where it asks me to enter my email, I do that, but it does not recognize my email. Now i'v started panicking that my account my have been corrupted or something, because I can't even log into the website itself.