Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fear Event Confusion

arch111

Im confused. First we needed keys, so we went on alerts.

In the Void we captured npcs with info as to the Grineer settlements.

Then I hear of bosses and new enemies. Seems I missed a Entire Part of the mission.

Lotus says the first part is done. Great, now we can get mods.

Ok everyone wants them, but what happened to the mission?

I dont get it. I keep expecting the event to update or to find a new vid to move the story along.

Still nothing.

I dont mind not getting the mods. But the story that began so good, I do want more of.

Who are the betrayers? Why do we even need to find the settlements?

I assumed this would be revealed in order of 1, 2, 3.

And now it is a Last Stand. By whome? Where and why?

Those who know, and played part 2, I must have missed.

Please fill me in.

Gosh.

Operation Arid Fear is a direct effect from the Fomorion Ships.

Grineer wanted to destroy the corpus since they were demanding prices too high, and during the Fomorion ship we, Tenno, found that the Corpus have access to intel of the location of the Grineer settlement.

Even though the grineer wanted to destroy the corpus on the last event, grineer are still the number one busyness to corpus, therefore, they divided all the info they had on the grineer settlements and put it on the void.

The alert missions you do, is to get data on where this "void ship" is, then you go there to get the intel about the settlements.

As like the prior event, this one also ended before schedule, therefore, DE had a backup event, the mod event, that said that corpus were ALSO hiding Dual-Mods in the void. Now, you were not only getting corpus void keys to the settlements but also for this new dual ods.

Unfortunately i didn't have time to play this weekend, so i missed my Vigor mod

on PlayWarframe video on youtube (and also here ) Alad V said " If the board approves, I will divide our flock into 3 groups and begin." so it was not really hard to guess that there will be 3 fleets or 3 phases, and to lore idk, i'm afraid that Devs also dont know yet

if i could guess "Betrayers" are Tenno cause Corpus is orokin tech greedy so they think that anything that is at last partially orokin, belong them

settlements will be found if we do hit 100% at phase and/or run out of time

Last Stand -> Last Fleet -> Last of scouts -> last possibility to hide info about grineer settlements  

p.s. i'm sorry for my english, and w/e

Edited by Syius

Gosh.

Operation Arid Fear is a direct effect from the Fomorion Ships.

Grineer wanted to destroy the corpus since they were demanding prices too high, and during the Fomorion ship we, Tenno, found that the Corpus have access to intel of the location of the Grineer settlement.

Even though the grineer wanted to destroy the corpus on the last event, grineer are still the number one busyness to corpus, therefore, they divided all the info they had on the grineer settlements and put it on the void.

The alert missions you do, is to get data on where this "void ship" is, then you go there to get the intel about the settlements.

As like the prior event, this one also ended before schedule, therefore, DE had a backup event, the mod event, that said that corpus were ALSO hiding Dual-Mods in the void. Now, you were not only getting corpus void keys to the settlements but also for this new dual ods.

Unfortunately i didn't have time to play this weekend, so i missed my Vigor mod

If you're lucky they let us keep doing the mission for points for the whole duration of the event, cause it says there's like 5 or 4 days left of it.

last stand is a rather grandiose title for absolutely no change in what's happening. It's the same 'run in, bypass all enemies on way to targets, knock target over, absorb, repeat'.

A last stand is just that, a final defense.  The options are succeed against all odds, or die. You'd think there'd be a new gametype for this, like 'assault', where you run in and are the aggressors against the corpus, which are trying to defend their VIP or something.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY FUN, DE. But thanks for the monotonous grind i suppose.

last stand is a rather grandiose title for absolutely no change in what's happening. It's the same 'run in, bypass all enemies on way to targets, knock target over, absorb, repeat'.

A last stand is just that, a final defense.  The options are succeed against all odds, or die. You'd think there'd be a new gametype for this, like 'assault', where you run in and are the aggressors against the corpus, which are trying to defend their VIP or something.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY FUN, DE. But thanks for the monotonous grind i suppose.

Yes, THIS is what I was expecting. Or a last desperate charge at the Tenno invaders by some new units we havent seen yet.

But what of the mini-bosses? Where did/do they show up? Im sad to have missed out on a new gameplay-element like this adn hope it will be introduced into the main flow of maps.

And yes I do see the connection with Famorian Event and this one, seeing that they both focus on Trade and Corpus. However, the opening cinematic gave more promise of something larger then just "We got this contract with these Grineer guys, and well if the Tenno kill them, we won´t get payed. We better give the data to a bunch of guys, put them on ships in the most dangerous place in the solar-system, and hope the Tenno dos not find them all."

I mean, we knew the Grineer had settlements. We knew we were going to find out where that is. I am not saying I am surprised by the nature of the event.

But I WOULD like to have the information regularly updated. It still says Part one is nearing completion.

I would have liked a progression of information, or "Lore" if you will from Lotus, at the same time that we achieve Victory.

I can only hope the end of the Event and the following Settlements will offer more on the subject.