Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Idea - Dojo Space Displacement

Numitor

Hi.

Dojo is some kind of space ship right? It can travel in space imo.

My suggestion is: Dojo may travel to planets and stay in their orbit. 

There are many ideas concerned to Dojo traveling: e.g. be situated in system, Dojo "mine" resources, based on existed loot map.

what do you say?

Dojo could have like a "mining station room" which would create/harvest a decent (good) amount of resources to the vault based on planet it's orbiting.

Warloards could send dojo ship into planets orbit.

But orbiting dojo could be attacked (invaded) by enemies factions controling the plant so clan's members should be warned to defend it.

If "defence" fails, dojo's labs (weapon research and BP purchase) and and other rooms functions (duel, obstacle course etc.) could be disabled for few days until the ship is repaired (which might cost some resources)

Dojo could have like a "mining station room" which would create/harvest a decent (good) amount of resources to the vault based on planet it's orbiting.

Warloards could send dojo ship into planets orbit.

But orbiting dojo could be attacked (invaded) by enemies factions controling the plant so clan's members should be warned to defend it.

If "defence" fails, dojo's labs (weapon research and BP purchase) and and other rooms functions (duel, obstacle course etc.) could be disabled for few days until the ship is repaired (which might cost some resources)

Yes. My previous idea (Dojo defence) may be unite https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/90931-clan-dojo-defense/#entry1009939

Edited by Numitor

I believe the point of a dojo is that it's whatever the player sees it as whether it's a spaceship, space station, garden shed, etc. So something like this could tip that imagination away from the players since it would be more spaceshipish. Or they could add multiple choices so you could have rooms/decorations that make the dojo feel like a ship or station to fit the imagination of the warlord.

I wouldn't mind a mining thing myself if only because I can make my dojo into Red Dwarf.