The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dark Shadows

--Aquarius--

Like some other users (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/866380-lighting-problem/) i've had an issue with some very dark shadows in game, some levels (including my landing ship) were so dark I could barely see what I was doing. So like most people I thought the solution was to turn up my contrast levels (from 60 > 100) or play with my monitor settings.

What I noticed when doing this was the shadows became even more unbearably dark. So I decided to turn my contrast level (in game display options) back to 60 (not sure if that was default) and the shadows were dark, but not darkdark like they were on contrast level 100.

So I decided to put my contrast to 0... but be warned doing this may cause temporary blindness.

I've no idea why removing the contrast from 60 to 0 makes the world brighter, but it does, now the dark shadows are gone (i'd recommend trying something between 50-60, avoid 0)

This worked for me, hope it'll help others! So before I part ways, i shall quote one of my all time hero's …

Clem

Clem