Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo deco suggestions + other

--LA--Vengeance

After decorating the entire dojo twice (elevators and hallways included) and after rework when new stuff came, I got a bit disappointed.
Now, good things:

I really liked the effects, there is so many things, possibilities to do with them and they kinda added a bit of life in dojos.
Grineer stuff can fit here and there in gardens.
Constructing seems challenging and also there is many options to play around with it.

Now, things that I personally didn't like:

Considering that there is 15 gardens or so, I did expected more than one type of the tree. Other colors, different trees, doesn't even matter. Corpus stuff really doesn't fit in it.
Stuff are actually from the maps so I can't really say there is a lot of effort invested into corpus/grineer deco.

Noggles size&capacity - for real, I can't even see them and they cost 20 capacity.

Capacity of the effects should not be too low, but I would say rather 15, than 20.

Ayatan capacity - same, costs 20 and it's really small (not worse than noggles tho).

Personal deco - I would like to see the option to resize those as making them a bit larger, but not gigantic. They should fit better in dojo, considering how they don't look small in ship

Suggestions, what I would like to see being added in some future update(s):

- aquarium where clan members can donate fish

- more trees

- rocks

- flowers/bushes with flowers

- text that we can place near doors so ppl (especially new players) don't get lost around. Of course, limited with characters so there is no walls of texts

- statues like warframes/enemies/bosses that are not involving clan events (no joke, small clans can't really do much about this + it's very limited choice + some clans are created after events)

- more fountains

- more lamps

- displays

- recoloring some of current items instead of making it only in red color

- option to recolor banners (perhaps choice can be dojo colors)

- option to rush dojo colors or to remove time after contributing...it takes time to collect all anyways, even with boosters

- hema cost should be way lower or at least make it not 5 samples drops in 1h of farming....with booster and nekros&hydroid

I really liked decorating dojo and put a lot of hours +resources in it, so I'm looking forward to see more updates regarding dojo.

Edited by Vengeance_A