Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Complete Mission or Receive Rewards

WhitefishMT

Over the last week or two, I have not been able to complete missions or receive mission rewards from the the fission missions and the opening of relics.

For some reason I am unable to start the Natah Quest due to the bots not showing up on any planet mission or location. I've played them approx. 4 times each and still no show.

When playing the fission missions for all levels Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi, I have not been receiving the rewards from the opened relics after successfully completing the missions.  For each 5th wave level, it shows me the choices of rewards and then allows me to select the next relic to play for the following 5 waves. Yet when I successfully exit the mission and check the foundry, the won items are not shown.

Also last week I made about 6 Radiant relics to play some fission missions, but I had to signed out and login again due to a game patch update.  However there was a login problem resulting from the patch which took a few hours to correct. Once re-logged into the game, only like one of my Radiant relics were in my inventory; was I charged for the others?  (It would seem to me that I would be since they were all created at the same time?)

Any advice on how to correct these problems is greatly appreciated. As for now, there's not much I can play since my mission quests cannot be done, nor the fission missions.