Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Improvement Needed

DrLobotomite

I've face the stalker countless times and its gotten to the point were I just 3-5 hit him.  I suggest increasing his stats for each time you've beaten him or even he starts using different attacks to keep it fresh.  I love the idea the stalker brings to the game I just feel it needs to be worked on a tad bit more.

I think no. Stalker is enough of the a♥♥hole already. If you don't think so, try to meet him on defense in funny moment when you are needed near the bulb.

Aside from it, the only thing stalker has some interest is BP (In fact, only one BP - Despair). After this stalker is not interesting. Just another cheesy poorly integrated "that-mystical-warrior" type every MMO-player eats for night freezer-crawl.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

Agreed. Solo killed em so many times by now. Needs rework, maybe add different stalkers with different abilities atleast, work on the AI a bit so its not that exploitable, or better let players become the stalker. 

Pretty much just pull a dark souls, I'd say that the player would have to be atleast level 10