Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Kuva

DawnBlossom

So, with the resurfacing of Plague Star, I've had the misfortune of doing more bounties. The system we have now is thankfully much better than the original one. One attempt to get a Gara part every three hours - that was ridiculous.

That's besides the point though, what I'm saying today is simple - the Kuva reward from a bounty is farcically low. A bounty stage probably take 2.5 minutes on average. In the Kuva fortress, we get 200 per minute base, doubled by a resource booster. Why, from bounties, do we get a flat 100 per drop? Or 300 at higher level? These are random drops from longer, more difficult missions, so why are they both worth less than a Kuva extractor?

Right now, these drops equate to essentially nothing. They're an entirely wasted roll of the drop table.

I'd like it if, Kuva was completely removed from the drop table of bounties, while focus lenses had their drop rate increased to compensate. That, or, the numbers could be multiplied by a number between 5 and 10.

What does anyone else think? Are we focused on the other bounty rewards, or are we staunch advocates for Kuddles?

39 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

A bounty stage probably take 2.5 minutes on worst-case scenario.

FTFY.

42 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

These are random drops from longer, more difficult missions

That's way too subjective. I find survival with scaling enemies + protect the extractor a lot harder than some bounties, where some times I don't even need to kill an enemy.

44 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

so why are they both worth less than a Kuva extractor?

Bounties aren't exactly a place people go to farm Oxium, Cryotic, Control Module and many other filler rewards from the bounty list, such as Kuva.

46 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

Right now, these drops equate to essentially nothing. They're an entirely wasted roll of the drop table.

Just like Serration and Ammo Mutation mods in high tier defense. Almost all reward tables have filler rewards.

49 minutes ago, NecroExplosion said:

I'd like it if, Kuva was completely removed from the drop table of bounties, while focus lenses had their drop rate increased to compensate.

Lenses come often enough. Why not increase the drop rate of those Rare Set Mods?

Just like most of other missions' reward table, there are rewards we don't want/need in bounties. I don't think we can change one without changing the others as well.