Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Instead of the cash shop go P2P

IllusionOfShadow

You seem to forget that it is part of a Beta Testers responsibility to give regular and honest feedback. This kind of thing is that feedback. If all anyone did was compliment the game it'd be worse off, compliments don't improve a games weak points.

Neither do making erraneous comments such as "this game is going to die" while something is still in testing. Giving proper feedback, or constructive criticism, can still be negative but things like that have overtones of rage or anger which tend to get ignored. If someone comes up to you and says "You look stupid in that shirt." or someone said "I don't think that shirt fits you, maybe you should try this." which are you realistically going to go with? The game is not perfect and the economy needs work, but just saying stupid things like the game is going to die because of something that is very capable of being tweaked since this game is in closed beta is just ridiculous.

For everyone saying that the Reactor/Catalyst doesn't make a difference or very little difference to the gameplay. Please, Please try to hear yourself talk before you even post anything like that again. I don't want to sound like an &#! or a #$&(%, but you just gone full retard there and you NEVER EVER go full retard. I have a warframe that isn't supercharged at level 26 with 3 mods slot. and a level 30 warframe that is supercharged. Which has about 8 - 10 mods slot. The Supercharged warframe has over twice and much shield and hp as the non supercharged. Same could be said for Orokin Catalyst. Three 20% damage mods or Eight 20% damage mods? Do you even see the huge difference or do you lack math skills? that 60% extra damage from a weapon compare to 160%. That is almost 3x the damage. Please stop being ignorant and look at the numbers. Yes it's possible to kill bosses without supercharged warframe/weapons. However not everyone is skilled enough to do that. There over 7 billion people on this planet. Everyone has different skills and talents. Stop assuming that just because it's easy for you that it's going to be easy for everyone else. That is just plain ignorance. Get your facts straight and think before you post.

Edited by ThePieBoy

The whole cash shop just smells of pay to win which turns a lot, including myself, off from the game.

Lets just remind people that the Devs have said they will reset the Plat you've used if you don't want to keep your progress at the end of CB.

It's not a scam, and if you aren't willing to pay any money for a Free-to-Play, how do you expect the devs to make any money? You can play without buying, but don't expect it to be easy or fun all the time.

It's not PvP-oriented, its co-op. How can you make a pay to win argument? What do you win?

They marketed this as a free to play, going back on their word now would be bad PR.

same way all the other f2p games make all their money... cosmetics and the ability to rush items/content. LoL, HoN, LotRO and plenty of other games dont force you to pay... you pay because you want to. and they are still staying in business. LotRO actually makes more money now that its f2p than when it had a subscription.

same way all the other f2p games make all their money... cosmetics and the ability to rush items/content. LoL, HoN, LotRO and plenty of other games dont force you to pay... you pay because you want to. and they are still staying in business. LotRO actually makes more money now that its f2p than when it had a subscription.

If you saw any of my other posts you would know I already support cosmetic items as cash items, and the cash shop in general.