Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass irritation while soloing :/

Zelex

Seriously, bosses are rediculous bullets sponges soloing, infinite enemiy spawns just add to the frustration of this. Just fought the saturn boss emptied both guns and had to beat him with my sword. afterwards im am repeatedly bombarded with enemies till i reach the sanctuary of the elevator. still with no ammo i am greeted at the bottom by 4 sheild units a handfull of teleporting melee and a S#&$ ton of normals and lancers ==; it seems that while away froma room enemies just continue to pile up in the room until you walk into that death trap, all i can do is just run through with no ammo and no energy since it was all spent soloing the boss, also i have no one to pick me up should i fall, i cant take my time and tactically pick them off one at a time since more will spawn behind me as a wait to rechard sheilds.then opening lockers seems to yeild alot of ammo i cant use AKA shotgun and sniper. Frustrating.

this sounds alot interesting actually, I havent had enough time to play as usually lately so I didnt finish first planet yet =/ but yeah the new difficult is awesome just wonder if something's wrong with player matching, didnt manage to play with anybody yet....