Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Boss On Lliad (Phobos) - Warning Spoilers...

BlueTomato

Interesting that you fight two bosses at once (Kril & Vor). Not sure if both bosses have a chance to drop parts. But mission seems to drop Miter and Gremlin parts.
O48U1tc.jpg

jeSfWLp.png

Think we should have more dual boss missions. Also include more than 4 warframes [since we know it can be done :) ].

Also going to point out that this is a much harder solo mission because you fight both bosses at the same time.

Edited by BlueTomato

The bosses glitch out frequently right now, if you cant kill them see if the indicator wants you to go to extractions. 2 out of the 3 runs I've done made the bosses invulnerable (it seems to think they are already dead after you take one hoses off of Krill) and directed me to the exit.

No, you cant ignore it until you got all the parts for that 2 new weapons.

Got the dual one already...the blade one require 4 parts...only got 2 so far...

after that I think i will skip this plante...unless I can find some people that is not speed runner...

btw, you need to spend like 3-5 minutes to get to the boss...there is not so much enemy during the run (15-25)...so this map is indeed one of the most boring map...

Yes, they can both drop parts/BPs and yes, this fight is nothing short of annoying due to bugs.

Also include more than 4 warframes [since we know it can be done :) ].

Hosts have to fight perfomance issues at every moment and therefore clients suffering from lags... this won't happen -anytime- soon.

Aside the obvious (technical) difficulties, the fight itself isn't that uncool. Just that Kril is able to knock you off the stage is too grineerish for my taste (knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown). Also the way to this mission is... so.... long... with 4389759483759834759834759834 km² sized maps thoughout the planet. And by throughout I mean that EVERY MISSION IS KILLING YOUR SOUL.

Oh well, the area itself still looks nice and I'll now patiently wait for the upcoming Corpus planet (please).

IIRC if you have a high enough DPS weapon you don't have to break all pipes to kill him? IE just kill him while he's frozen.

They changed that, now he's impossible to kill before he goes into rage. Probably what triggered the invincible Kril bugs.

People keep saying Kril is glitching.. but have yet to encounter it.

I just encountered it for the first time, sometimes he'll have no pipes at all and won't go into rage no matter how many times you shoot his pack and freeze him.

DE already reusing bosses....yay

I was actually sad there was a boss, I was hoping that the parts/blueprints would drop from the normal enemies and crates in the system, giving players a reason to explore the nice maps.

While Krill and Vor are the games best bosses DE, that doesn't mean putting them together makes a good boss fight. Try harder next time.

Edited by Numot

IIRC if you have a high enough DPS weapon you don't have to break all pipes to kill him? IE just kill him while he's frozen.

You have to break the hoses to freeze him.

Unless they fixed  it, his invulnerability doesn't always drop when he freezes.

They changed that, now he's impossible to kill before he goes into rage. Probably what triggered the invincible Kril bugs.

I just encountered it for the first time, sometimes he'll have no pipes at all and won't go into rage no matter how many times you shoot his pack and freeze him.

Kinda, though the invincible bug likely has more to do with whatever flag that's supposed to reset his cryo pack not being triggered.