Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus and Relay problem.

_Diamonder_

Hi, sorry for my English. Can somebody help me inform devs about huge lags when u return Cetus after missions. Because loading much players and theyr warframe models. I just want a possibility to Turn Off Other Players in Relay and Cetus. My PC too weakly. Sometimes when i comeback after Eidolon Hunt i loading like 5-10 mins. And after all game lagging. Again sry for my English i just want play without huge lags. <3

40 минут назад, Agrissa88 сказал:

This is a common thing and the only solution would be if they add more servers to them.

Its doesnt help. When u comeback from mission. You just loading at 1st high channel even if u start from low channel.

6 minutes ago, _Diamonder_ said:

Its doesnt help. When u comeback from mission. You just loading at 1st high channel even if u start from low channel.

Because the game is peer to peer but the cetus and relays are hubs with own "servers" but those servers seems not really strong ones and everyone lagging in these places. DE needs to add real servers and expand their netcode to solve these issues. I have a relatively good net connection but it is not matter on relays or in Cetus. 

8 часов назад, Agrissa88 сказал:

Because the game is peer to peer but the cetus and relays are hubs with own "servers" but those servers seems not really strong ones and everyone lagging in these places. DE needs to add real servers and expand their netcode to solve these issues. I have a relatively good net connection but it is not matter on relays or in Cetus. 

More easyer just add a a function in Gameplay options like "Show other players in hub"