Orbital Free Companions

Gostaria de não precisar congelar meus companheiros, queria poder deixar eles soltos pela orbital,
seria mais divertido e ficaria um ambiente mais agradável, expandiram a nave 3 áreas vazias e sem graças que nem faz sentido gastar pra decorar.
Acredito que outros jogadores gostariam disso também, apesar de ser virtual sinto que nos obriga a ser desleal com os nossos companheiros, 
Pra não atrapalhar as micro contrações da DE pode até continuar com o sistema de demora 30 mim pra você trocar de companheiro (chamem de "tempo de sincronia com a coleira" não importa kkk) e  o custo de estabilizadores por companheiros livres, e até da pra deixar a opção de estase pra quem não quiser e não precisaria ter o custo extra de estabilizadores de DNA por companheiros livres;
Se algum membro fundador ver isso e concordar que seria mais legal assim favor levar essa ideia pra esses tópicos vips do fórum.

Edited by HouOou

I wish I did not need to freeze my companions, I wanted to be able to let them loose by the orbital,
would be more fun and would be a more pleasant environment, expanded the ship 3 empty areas and no thanks that it does not even make sense to spend to decorate.
I believe that other players would like this too, although it is virtual feel that forces us to be disloyal with our teammates,
In order not to interfere with the micro contractions of the DE, you can even continue with the 30-minute delay system so that you can change your partner (call "time synchronization with the collar" does not matter kkk) and the cost of stabilizers by free companions, to leave the option of stasis for those who do not want and would not have to have the extra cost of DNA stabilizers by free companions;
If any founding member see this and agree that it would be cooler then please bring that idea to those vips forum topics.

translated by google