Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for a new Dojo room.

VioRose

So i was mucking around decorating my dojo and joking with my friends. But a joke turned into an idea..
Hear me out, What if the dojoo could have a new room based on cetus beach. could be a fake sort of room with like holo fish looking similer to corrupted enemys. Both searves as a peacefull relaxing area, And you could add a minigame, Fishing into the place. ranking for heaviest fishes and or how many caught in a row.

Now fishes cant be kept they are fake, so they would disapait after catching them. With this idea you get both a new room, dojo activity, and potential expansion ideas?

It is a bit depressing that of all the available rooms we have there's nothing similar to a lounge, i mean the Clan Hall is great but it's too open/business-y, i want a similar place and intractable decorations like couches and lights, just a place to relax with Clan-mates.

In terms of this idea I think something similar to the Observatory would fall short in grasping what you'd want, but something the size of the Obstacle Course would work splendidly. Have a small sandy path leading to a small island in the center with some trees, chairs, ... sand ... and water with those virtual fishies ... would be chill.   

Edited by Errodin

2 minutes ago, Errodin said:

It is a bit depressing that of all the available rooms we have there's nothing similar to a lounge, i mean the Clan Hall is great but it's too open/business-y, i want a similar place and intractable decorations like couches and lights, just a place to chill.

In terms of this idea I think something similar to the Observatory would fall short in grasping what you'd want, but something the size of the Obstacle Course would work splendidly. Have a small sandy path leading to a small island in the center with some trees, chairs, ... sand and water with those virtual fish ... would be chill.   

That sounds almost perfect, Could be apart of a summer release. At the beach. Now taking it a bit far, DE could add more decor for beach stuffs even.