Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrolyst and Vomvalyst (+ Bloom) bugs

Cynthia-

Currently it is possible to have Vomvalysts spawn under the ground where they will eventually end up reshielding the Eidolon, this really just puts a stop to fighting the Eidolon at all until that Vomvalyst decides it's had enough of shielding and allows you to continue the fight. But Blooms can cause Vomvalysts to become completely invincible and can also spawn under the ground. Blooms can also be killed and the Vomvalyst stays invincible for as long as it wants to.
See spoiler for images.

Spoiler

A20lj.jpg

A20kb.jpg

A20j0.jpg

It's incredibly frustrating when this happens so I'd like to make more people aware and talking.

There are also cases of the Hydrolyst teleporting rapidly and randomly during shield phase with lures but then being stuck when we break limbs. Not to mention that ever since Plague Star the Vomvalysts seem to have a lower spawn queue than both Infected and Grineer, all this means is that quite often you won't get any Vomvalysts to fill lures because there are too many infected spawned in off in the distance. 

It would be lovely if these issues were fixed as soon as possible. c:

• 1 month later...

Just happened again in a Hydrolyst fight ... Vomvalyst in physical form, but invincible, all blooms killed, 5min of invincible recharging.

The Vomvalyst did not have a connection to a bloom. Also I remember there was one blue bloom, not purple, might have been something else though.

The second time I have seen this in 50+ Hydrolyst captures.

Edited by ModPhreak