Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Krill Is Still Buggy

Slurmageddon

Vor likes to TP away and never return sometimes as well.  Seems like their mechanics weren't properly QA tested for this map.

Kril glitches out when he stops freezing himself.  Then it becomes impossible to do any more damage to his backpack.  Sometimes this is caused by crowd control effects like Rhino Stomp.  Not 100% sure though.

Hey guys, you can prevent Krill from bugging out if you DO NOT shoot him when he freezes himself. If you have deathcube, take him out or hide when Krill freezes himself after damaging his backpack. Keep this up until he sets himself on fire, then rape his &#!.

Doing this i have prevented him from bugging more than 20 runs in a row (all the runs until i finished farming the new weapons).

Credit goes to OmniLight for letting me know this =3

The problem is you can never break the hoses in the first place. If you can get him to freeze, you can kill him, the damage just doesn't show sometimes.

The problem is you can never break the hoses in the first place. If you can get him to freeze, you can kill him, the damage just doesn't show sometimes.

Nope.... the problem is always the same, you can get him to freeze and all you want.... but if you damage his health, more often than not.... you won't be able to keep attacking his backpack (his immunity phase will bug out) and that's it, you will need to abort. To prevent this, you just never attack him until he goes into fire mode... you just damage his backpack, stop shooting and let him freeze himself... and you don't shoot him until he stands back up (after being frozen), just repeat until he goes into fire and then just continually shoot him until death.... it has never bugged out this way for me, not once in more than 20 runs