Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railing Ledge Grabs and Weapon exp

Bruudwin

In most levels you'll have sections of a ship where there is a small area near you that is only one tiny stairstep higher that tends to have railings.

Rarely have I been able to jump up and grab such railings. When it seems like it should be a Constant given.

Since in the same situation a random crate in the game of the same height (a small set of stairs and railings height) can have a person jump n ledge grab.

For Weapon exp, my understanding of the exp gainage is that whatever weapon does the killing blow receives the exp.

I feel it would be better if there was some method of distrbuting the exp to the weapons used to killing an opponent.

like exa. a regular grinner rifle guy has 100hp and gives out 55exp

I use sword to take 50dmg

pistol to do 30dmg

and rifle to do the finishing 20dmg.

so by their respective damages done to the grinner, would be distrubited by % to the weapons used.

so 55x50% sword 27.5 exp (dunno how y'all would figure out with decimals,)

55x30% pistol 16.5exp

55X20% rifle 11exp

Yep, not being able to grad 90% of the ledges when they are all of the same height is really frustrating.

I agree on the XP calculation too, this would be more logical.

Additionnaly, a little question : when you get kills with slash dash, where goes the XP ? In your sword, in your currently equipped gun, only in the frame ? And do the slash dash dmg scales with your melee weapon, or is it a fixed amount that only scales with the skill upgrades ?

Edited by ap0k41yp5

Yep, not being able to grad 90% of the ledges when they are all of the same height is really frustrating.

I agree on the XP calculation too, this would be more logical.

Additionnaly, a little question : when you get kills with slash dash, where goes the XP ? In your sword, in your currently equipped gun, only in the frame ? And to the slash dash dmg scales with your melee weapon, or is it a fixed amount that only scales with the skill upgrades ?

Slash Dash. I would figure it's the sword\suit since you're excalibar.

I accidentally chose Volt so I wouldn't know much about that.