Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What They Need To Do (Des Mission Also Sounds Cool)

Lord_zasca

my opinions on what they need to do

1. ads

On steam there is about 30 seconds of actual game fotage and knowing people they will abandon the game and wont do any research witch is a shame because it is a great game. more gameplay footage is what they need

2. Stalker rework

Currently stalker is the guy that you get pi##ed of at when he appears cuse you have a lvl 2 ash who can barley hold his own against 20 plus guys. The first thing is that he needs to come up when your HIGH level i know many a people who want a challenge. not to be humiliated by a freaking god while your in your kiddey costume. Also he is supposed to be a "scary" figure not a guy you hide from till your level 30 freinds come and kick hiss a**. have him have some actual vocals and and say the taunts. make the room pitch black till he comes. matching him with ashs smoke bomb would be a dream, the fit perfectly also you should be able to make an item that spawns him very hard though) he also needs AI rework badly. he will become something this game is known for make him as scary as F*** Think about the popularity and all the fans of slender/amnesia coming to find him and destroy him

3.? and slots

? alerts are an interesting concept and they keep people playing but it seems like a cheep money making technique the most popular example is Vabuan

Most of my friends wonder why he is one of the most bought things in the store and i needed to point that out. that unless your super lucky or don't care about sleep and work its dead hard to get him. and with a potato included 300 plat looks like a good deal and it is. it looks like a money making scheme and i don't care about that they need money but they should at least be upfront and make EVERY SINGLE ITEM available without the ?

Same with the slots instead of "you need slots" it should be "we need more money" because  that is what it is essentially i don't know any games that do this and i think it has to be scrapped. Once again i acknowledge that they need money but this is too far.

4. 2 more multiplier options 

This is driving up the wall

1.GET RID OF THE ANNOYING TEXT BOX OF DOOM

2.Make it easier to talk and invite people in recruitment i don't want to have to spell a ridiculous name just so they can play with me

5. more addictiveness 

you may go wtf this guy is insane and i didn't know what this was till my ash was sitting there building in my foundry (my second frame) where i had this conversation with myself

"Um what do i do know... i guess il build kunai....."

this is what separates a good game from a great one. i don't know what it needs to do but whatever it is events barley cover the hole thats left in the "void" get it......

things they have to get right 

-PS4 Congratulations port accounts, NO EXCLUSIVE STUFF, and i wanna play with ps4 people on my pc

-Keep updating. its the only way

-Dont touch these forums the community here is massive

-Give people more power. they are what your aiming at and they know whats right

There im finally over hope you bothered to read it I'm not shore if i would have  

ok ill admit i didnt read it all, but i will say that the stalker needs a buff

at the very least he needs an AI improvement and give him Ash's teleport

currently hoping on a crate and dodging his arrow's pretty much gimps his whole attack strategy

also in multiplayer he wont defend himself and only attacks his target, leaving the other 3 tenno to viciously butt-rape him =/

BUFF STALKER (improve AI, give him more abilities, higher lvl scaling)

ok ill admit i didnt read it all, but i will say that the stalker needs a buff

at the very least he needs an AI improvement and give him Ash's teleport

currently hoping on a crate and dodging his arrow's pretty much gimps his whole attack strategy

also in multiplayer he wont defend himself and only attacks his target, leaving the other 3 tenno to viciously butt-rape him =/

BUFF STALKER (improve AI, give him more abilities, higher lvl scaling)

agree but im not shore about him focusing on 1 person when i was last against him when he finished me off insted of going away he want for one of my friends on skype (he wasn't happy) and when he was dead then he left bug? or addition?