The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about instead of trying to remove orbs, we remove the core source of the problem the affinity?

Fallen_Echo

6 hours ago, Emulad0or said:

Looks interesting, but how would it actually change from the current "gameplay"? What I mean by this is, wouldn't it still be easier for someone using, let's say, a Banshee on Hydron to farm Focus? Kills tons on enemies, spawns several orbs with this, etc. What would actually change?

Agreed i love the changes he discussed but the amount of focus is still to little a person would have to do on average 40 casual missions to cap focus. The problem with focus farming is the time it takes to cap. It already will take roughly a year to fully max your focus so the grind is there lol, but making the focus so tedious where people wont get to the cap without cheasing I think is the main problem. The Idea should not be thrown away I think he is on to something, focus farming should be capped by playing the game casually. Capping your syndicate is never a chore at times I dont even know when I cap it. Not saying focus farming should be too easy but I dont think the correct balance is set. 

5 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

The first orb has spawned 64 times that means you got 32K focus from this.

The second variant spawned 25 times giving 25K focus.

The third variant spawned 20 times giving 50K focus.

The fourth variant spawned 10 times giving out 50K focus.

The fifth variant spawned atleast 6 times giving out 60K focus.

We are now at 217K focus for one 2K run on hyeracon and the additionals are not counted in yet.

If he only killed half of the avarage enemies with the multipler per objective that means he got an additional 640 focus per first level orb the final number for the first level orb is 44.8K.

The second variant spawned 25 times and if he only killed half the avarage enemies he got an additional 9.6K focus what means the total here is 59.6K.

The third variants bonus is now applied with the assuption that he did not died at all.

The first variants bonus is now 960 per first level or and the new final number is 41.6K focus.

The second variant gets this too and now its 86K focus.

With these applied we have capped focus and the fifth variants bonus and the lens bonus has not been applied yet, its also affected by resource boosters too.

Now to how good is this i dont know, i do know that there are videos out there where someone with sleepynox caps focus in 15 minutes so i leave the judgement to you.

If you think the initial numbers are too low feel free to suggest them to be higher.

I see........ I calculated wrong if we go with these calculations Im onboard