Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failure To Fail

ALL.CAPS.GUY

ok so wave 37 at xini, my vauban leaves me. left alone, a glass cannon known as nova. i have less than a clip left for my primary because when my vauban left me, i was host migrated to a solo game that upon inviting friends to, they were given a "cannot join" error due to objective completed.. which obviously wasn't true.

anyway, i find myself waiting for the inevitable, i guess one could say. i make my futile attempt to wipe out the map with no real form of defense except a rank 11 or so viper. *cough* LOL as if..

anywho, a handful of mobs come in, attack the pod, and i assume i fail because i watch the hp of the cryopod reach 2%, just before that epic "YOU FAIL MWAHAHAHA" sound plays when u usually have that "MISSION FAIL" in epic letters across the screen.

well, i find myself staring at this:
th_Untitledfail.jpg

aaaaaaand..... idk what to do. i can't move, click anything, the esc key doesn't even work.

so like do i force quit and lose what little i DID gain from this?

Edited by BIackLotus

you hit the magical...experimental...REPUTATION SYSTEM.

Sadly all it does at the moment is also tell your that the warframe client hanged and you lose all that beautiful Xini progress you have. It's annoying, I have no idea why would a dev put an experimental module in a client's software, but it's there. :I

you hit the magical...experimental...REPUTATION SYSTEM.

Sadly all it does at the moment is also tell your that the warframe client hanged and you lose all that beautiful Xini progress you have. It's annoying, I have no idea why would a dev put an experimental module in a client's software, but it's there. :I

the new reputation system that was meant for the next update seems like they added it early and it can only be found when you lag or crash i think 

balls -.-

Is that a Flow mod on your shoulder?

In the picture

yes.

right shoulder is clan emblem. flow clan uses the flow card for an emblem. above the card it says flow, below has clan.

balls -.-

yes.

right shoulder is clan emblem. flow clan uses the flow card for an emblem. above the card it says flow, below has clan.

Hello fellow clan mate

also its been like this for a while but after wave 5 people can't join anyway

Edited by RustGear