Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Build

Diomashi

Question

de71f82f-5b8e-40b1-8361-c81cc0d1f4e2_zps

-Everything in this mod loadout is maxed except for Vitality and Redirection.

-Depending on who you are, Flow may be good to replace with Steel Fiber.

-I've also got the Aurora Helm, making my defense rounding to about 200 Armor.

-741 max hp with this build and helm.

-1230 total sheild.

-300 max energy.

-Shield recharge (from 0) takes 13 fulls seconds to recharge 1230 shield.

-Only two forma to make this build

DEFENSE BUILD 

For defence missions I figured Snowglobe would need to be amp'd up instead of some of the other defense mods. Reason being if you're in a strong snow globe then you won't need such high stats as much as regular or boss missions.

frostprimedefencebuild_zps0ba2e2e1.jpg

-I swapped Continuity and Constitution for Fortitude and Vigor.

-Snow globe last for 45 seconds.

-HP is now 627

-Shield is now 1050

-Shield recharge (from 0) takes about 15 seconds to reach 1050.

-Only two forma to make this build.

Edited by Diomashi

6 answers to this question

frostprimedefencebuild_zps0ba2e2e1.jpg

I would change:

Flow,Fast Deflection,Vitality out.

Put in:

constitution and continuity

1 slot free to flavor as needed:

mobile def: Flow

Def: Focus *if you feel secure*

Def/w nightmare + anything else: Vitality

as for Aura: Energy Siphon: whole team with that would make spamming even your ultimate a no-problemo.

Problem with everyone having energy siphon is sooner or later all the containers will be opened or broken and no more health balls to drop. Even if by a little rejuvenation helps when you're playing safe and allowing it to recover. Because without Rejuv and containers your only means of recovering is to drop and have someone pick you up, which in the mean time you're one man down.

Problem with everyone having energy siphon is sooner or later all the containers will be opened or broken and no more health balls to drop. Even if by a little rejuvenation helps when you're playing safe and allowing it to recover. Because without Rejuv and containers your only means of recovering is to drop and have someone pick you up, which in the mean time you're one man down.

I got a useful tip for that: got low hp; kill yourself at end of a wave.

tactical death.

You obviously aren't capable of understanding what i've mentioned. I've spoke about what you just said beforehand and explained that you're down one man. Under heavier circumstances being one man down could mean mission failure.

Trinity helps quite a bit on those defense missions.  Having one Frost for the globe, one high offense frame (I prefer Ember for WoF or Nova), Trinity, and whatever (another CC frame or high offense frame) for the last is quite nice.  Then, everyone can run Energy Siphon or 2 ES and 2 Rifle Amps.

You obviously aren't capable of understanding what i've mentioned. I've spoke about what you just said beforehand and explained that you're down one man. Under heavier circumstances being one man down could mean mission failure.

which almost never happens unless your in a team that cant use lasers properly...