Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give A Pat On The Back

GIMO

I had a thread like this awhile ago but it seems as though it's needed much more now than before.

There's a lot of "THIS SHOULD BE DONE THIS WAY, NOT THAT WAY" and "THIS IS BAD AND HERE'S WHY", which is all important to the game's development of course, but then there's quite a bit of arrogant "WOULD YOU USE SOME COMMON SENSE, DE??" which is uncalled for.  Whether it's called for or not however, all of this can really get into someone's head and make an already difficult job harder.

So in this thread, I ask everyone give the DE's a pat on the back.  By that I mean, share something being done well, tell them about a certain aspect you really enjoy, or just say how much you enjoy the game, anything along those lines.  They work hard and deserve a little more positive feedback than they receive.  So please, leave any positive feedback for the DE's that you would want to tell them.

Here's mine:         The lore is really coming along well, it makes me look forward to every new installment.  It's nice to see the DE's interacting with community on the forums, it makes everything feel a lot more personal and less like a business arrangement.The live streams are always fun and I'm always excited to watch them (#savesheldon) to hear about the next big addition to the game.  My favorite thing about this game is its style, specifically how each Warframe looks.  I think they fit nicely with the theme of their individual abilities and they portray exactly what they are as a whole, powerful and mysterious space warriors.  I have more but i think it would run on a little long, lol. 

Now it's your turn.

Edited by GIMO

Aw, this is such a nice thing for DE to read, I'm glad you made this topic and I hope they see it!

Here's mine:     Though I've only been around since the beginning of open beta, I've loved to see the game grow and get more complex.  DE, you all work so hard to make as many players happy and I know you'll only get better at doing that.  I have faith in you guys and appreciate all you've done for us and all you will do, especially keeping us informed through livestreams and whatnot!  Keep up the good work!

P.S. The new tileset is awesome.  Maybe we can get some sort of infested plagued jungle next?  I'm eager to see what comes next ;D

I agree. DE is doing good job. Remember it is a free game and still in beta but it is good game and got nice gameplay. Still with every update they add more things and you can collect everything just by farming. They got to work on some parts but they will make the game better and better by time.

All in all GREAT job DE.

Amazing, beautiful and expansive desert tilesets.  Grineer jetpacks.  Morale drones with area buffs.  Phobos is awesome, and I'm hoping other planets get individual tilesets and unique enemies (will Earth become an overgrown jungle, or did we terraform Mars?).

Dual stat mods were another great idea, every time I see one I think of a new build I could try.

Keep up the good work.