Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Super Slow Motion in Sanctuary Onslaught

CorvusTheHeretic

After dashing through the portal as an operator, operator some times gets slowed down to a ridiculous crawl (about x10 time slower), much worse than a cold proc. Every single action gets slowed including dashes, all animations and abilities as well as use of AMPs. Animations of firing an 3d AMP prism locks you in itself for a really long while and you can't do anything about it undil you fire all 3 rounds of a burst which takes about a full minute. This does not go away if you switch back to frame and persist across zones until the end, and makes use of an operator completely impossible for that run.

Edited by CorvusTheHeretic

Can confirm, as it is happening frequently. The only workaround I've found for it is by entering the next portal with your operator and it should be back to normal. Despite that, it is rather irritating and needs to be fixed ASAP. Efficiency will take a huge hit once this starts to happen.

Edit: The slowdown also affects energy regen for the operator as well.

Edited by BedpanExpress

This happens to me too: but going trough the portal as frame, not operator.

To add to this:

After jumping a few portals (about four) I tried to go into operator mode and I landed in the starting area, inside the blue little sphere.

This happened to me as well, except I also returned to my frame during the teleport, causing me to be stuck in the first area. After suiciding, my operator wasn't just slowed, but unable to perform any action besides walking (including jump.) Going through the next portal did not fix it and I had to let enemies knock me back into my frame.

Can confirm.  Super slow, like 10x slower than bursting a cryo barrell. Tried to die but reset time was also increased. 1 sec = 60+ seconds and ran out of time to pass into next conduit. Also to note, could not gain focus. Operator moved at normal speed once I managed to switch back.