Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pains Of eidolon

(PSN)WhiteMaged

As if we console player's dont have it rough enough problems either loading, crashing, error's, and the plain bizar *coughs ive been dropping through the map. When i load into (Poe)  Pains Of eidolon. I expected some kind of reward. Eidolon's drop arcane's its a very easy process but its impossible to get arcane's if you kill the eidolon and it just lays on the ground. And worse the general consensus is DE doesn't know or doesn't care it sounds like we're screwed. The pains of eidolon is very very flawed. How many bounties have other's failed because the game just freaked or that guy who rushed to kill the capture target on titania just got auto failed for being good?. Not giving the proper reward for any action in this game is well...Bull. So for the ones who do play on the regular we just get shafted. This includes when you made poe part of the sortie it was doing this random weird auto fail thingy i completed it yes but, 15 tries later. Poe needs a strong firm update the solidify core game mechanics. With a pc xbox and a ps release it's goes without ussually saying they make  a good amount. My suggestion is  to act like Donald trump and start firing people lol. There's got to be a coding guy in their office they lock eyes with after reading this and they squint at him. It's not like i know how to solve these problems but at the same time it can't be just me ...And %75 of players i talk to. Oh when will i be able to grabe a lure and reload my lanka during an eidolon hunt sooo uh that's happening.

I could be wrong but I think it's more their engine then the people working on it, keystone was pretty #*!%y as well. 

Also I don't believe DE is that large that they can be working on multiple projects all at once plus, I dont think POE was #*!%ed until 22.16 or 17.