Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration...

erasthmus

I really don't see why host migration failure still results in a loss of mission rewards.

I know that its a muddy section of data or whatever but I'm still perplexed as to why there isn't some kind of workaround for this, it just seems like one of the most ubiquitous and pervasive issues with warframe.

You're going hard in onslaught for example, zone 6 drops a captura scene, at zone 8 two  people decide to stay behind but you and the equinox you're grouped with want to go further. The other two leave, host migration occurs, fails, and you are left with nothing but mission score to show for your work. 

I know, losing out on mission rewards isn't the end of the world but it still feels insulting to put in work and lose out on your reward because the servers just couldn't handle that kind of dichotomy.

Again, I'm not saying divert resources from the sacrifice or anything (please god don't) but some kind of fix would be nice, this has been a problem since I started playing in 2014 and it's really getting old.

Sincerely, a (kinda) salty tenno