Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary Onslaught (Portal not working, all rewards lost)

ravik75

So this just happened to me. I was hosting an elite onslaught we were on zone 9 and the portal spawned. I believe I got downed around the time the portal spawned. After being revived I am unable to take the portal. If I touched it, nothing happens. No transitions. After the zone dissolves I seem to be stuck in a semi frozen state, black screen, with hud present but not updating. I can still hear stuff going on, and decide not to migrate by alt+F4. I know that is a $&*^ move if my squads still alive. Chat is frozen too, so I can't even tell anyone I've crashed. After a few minutes my squad seems to run out of dps and the end mission screen appears, I'm not listed as a squad member despite being the host and still in chat. NO rewards were given to me, even for the zones it was present and playing for. Basically my squad didn't finish the next zone after I froze.

So, why write about this? Well rip to the lato vandal barrel from zone 8 I was suppose to be getting. I've also had similar issues after touching the portal in operator mode, or being in operator mode after it appears.

Please fix this, not getting rewards for freezing/crashes is stupid. Its enough to deal with horribly rare RNG rolls, but mix in RNG of crashes and you just feel stupid for bothering to try at all.

19 minutes ago, ravik75 said:

So this just happened to me. I was hosting an elite onslaught we were on zone 9 and the portal spawned. I believe I got downed around the time the portal spawned. After being revived I am unable to take the portal. If I touched it, nothing happens. No transitions. After the zone dissolves I seem to be stuck in a semi frozen state, black screen, with hud present but not updating. I can still hear stuff going on, and decide not to migrate by alt+F4. I know that is a $&*^ move if my squads still alive. Chat is frozen too, so I can't even tell anyone I've crashed. After a few minutes my squad seems to run out of dps and the end mission screen appears, I'm not listed as a squad member despite being the host and still in chat. NO rewards were given to me, even for the zones it was present and playing for. Basically my squad didn't finish the next zone after I froze.

So, why write about this? Well rip to the lato vandal barrel from zone 8 I was suppose to be getting. I've also had similar issues after touching the portal in operator mode, or being in operator mode after it appears.

Please fix this, not getting rewards for freezing/crashes is stupid. Its enough to deal with horribly rare RNG rolls, but mix in RNG of crashes and you just feel stupid for bothering to try at all.

Did you not see the mega thread on this?