Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Boss Battle

KingTaro

Just the other week I was telling a friend how much I'd love to have assassination missions fighting 2 to 3 bosses at the same time. We were joking around how this would probably happen in update 17 or something.

And then, suddenly, there it is out of nowhere! So... thank you DE!

Seriously, I really love it! And I really hope you guys keep adding new boss combinations!

Personally, I'd love to fight Raptor and Jackal at the same time or 2 to 5 Hyena's!

Not sure how it would fit storywise, but I'm really looking forward to more boss-combo battles.

Once again, great job, DE!

Personally this Double Boss fight is the worst that could've happened considering Kril is the buggiest boss in the game... Soooo yeah. I would love a double Hyena fight or Jackal fight or something like that. But Vor and Kril? Annoying as hell.

The Lotus did say the Hyena's hunt in packs. That would be cool to see.

Hyena pack as a alert mission and/or a 'new' boss would be sweetness. Three of those would present a serius challange to most players, especially with some AI reworking so they work together. (perhaps one is melee focused and leaps at players, one is the 'standard' model as we fight now and one is a heavy firepower model with a spinup weapon ala the gorgon?)